Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bad, bad blogger.

I've been away from this space for a while. Not for lack of wanting or lack of good subjects...just lack of time. So I'm posting a lot of pictures from the past few months in one big posting. After that...all is back to normal.




Here's Jackson sporting his new sock monkey hat that we got him in Colorado. Can you tell he likes it?

No reason for this picture other than looking cute.

Jackson and I spent a lot of time watching basketball during the month of March. We had hoped to watch at least two more games...but some Rams doused our dreams.



Here we are after a victory that took us to the Elite Eight. Rock Chalk, Jayhawk!!Can't have a summary post without including pictures of our other two boys. This is how members of the Weimeraner World Domination League spent the cold winter months. Don't they look comfy.

No comments: